Killaprint Photo (or poster) Printing – A5 / A4 / A3 / A2 / A1 / A0
(Listing updated February 2022)
This is for our A5-A0 Photo / Poster Printing on Gloss, Satin (semi-gloss), or Matt 200gsm Xerox photo paper.
Unlike some of our other listings, mixing IS ALLOWED on this order, order multiple photo prints, and send us multiple images 🙂
Also – get 10% off each additional print ordered at the same time!
We professionally print your photos onto high quality 200gsm Xerox photo paper, printed in-house on our HP Z Series 8-colour photo printer!
If your images scale to the right size and are ready to print, we will print and dispatch your order usually within 2 working days.
If we need to contact you about your order this may add additional processing time.
ISO Photo Sizes
A5 – 148x210mm
A4 – 210x297mm
A3 – 297x420mm
A2 – 420x594mm
A1 – 594x841mm
A0 – 841x1188mm
How to buy your photo printing
1 – Select the size required, paper type, and quantity required and complete checkout.
2 – Send us your images by clicking “contact seller” after placing your order.
3 – For best results email your images over to us after checkout (ask for our email address after purchase).
3 – We will check your images for quality before we print.
a – If your images are OK we will send it straight for printing.
b – If your images are too low resolution or poor quality, we will contact you.
4 – Your photos or posters will be printed and packed, and dispatched by Royal Mail 48 or courier depending on quantity.
If you’re local you can even come and collect from our shop!
Important stuff – please read and understand before ordering!
1. Design and/or editing is not included in the price, what you send is what we will print!
2. We don’t spell check artwork or text. If something obvious jumps out at us we’ll contact you, but mistakes in spelling are not our responsibility.
3. Don’t send us artwork from social media, or Facebook Messenger / WhatsApp etc… the quality will be awful and won’t print properly. Always send us the ORIGINALS for best results. We will tell you if we think the quality will be bad before printing.
4. We may have to crop your image to fit within the print margins. Try to keep important details away from the edge for this reason.
5. We will try to reproduce colours, but due to computer monitors work, colours may show up slightly different when printed.
6. If you send a rubbish image, you will get a rubbish print!
We can accept artwork in the following ways:
Contact us first 🙂
As all photos and posters are printed to order, returns are not accepted unless there has been a manufacturing fault or are damaged in transit. Contact us first and we’ll do our best to put it right!
Remember – if you send a rubbish image, you will get a rubbish print. Not our fault!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.