Standard-sized Gloss coated business card printing, 85x55mm.
Select from either 300gsm or 350gsm Gloss coated card, single or double-sided. If you’re after Matt cards, you can get them here.
Our digital printing is done from our Xerox Versant 80 Digital Press. Papers are matched with ICC profiles, and where possible Pantone colours are matched – resulting in high speed and excellent quality results!
For best results, please prepare your artwork to be business card sized PLUS an extra 2mm bleed around each side, so 89x59mm in total. This bleed area is also known as the trim area, and is where we will trim your printing down to size.
Try to keep important information such as text at least 2mm away from the finished (trimmed) edge. If your artwork isn’t setup like this, we’ll try to position your artwork for best results!
Every printed document is checked by a human for quality and resolution before we send it to print. If in the event the resolution is not enough (we recommend at least 300dpi or more), or the colour profile doesn’t translate well to CMYK, or we spot an obvious spelling mustake in the text, we’ll let you know before the job is done and discuss options with you.
Standard sized business cards are available either:
- 85x55mm trimmed (landscape)
- 55x85mm trimmed (portraid)
How to order
Simply select the card thickness, single or double-sided, and the quantity required, and complete checkout. We will then contact you for your artwork, or you can email it to [email protected].
How to prepare your artwork
- File Format: PDF, TIFF, or PNG. JPEG as a last resort!
- Bleed: 2mm all round
- Safe Zone: 2mm from the trimmed edge (4mm from the edge of the document)
- Resolution: 300dpi (we will scale if required but quality may be impacted)
- Colour: CMYK if possible, we will convert RGB to CMYK but colours may slightly differ when printed.
- Fonts: When using PDF, please embed or curve all fonts